Living a life of sass and success takes guts. It takes a fierce dedication to be great, whether at home or in the office. The good news is that it’s never too late to develop this life philosophy, you can start today. All you have to do is incorporate these 7 habits into your routine and watch your happiness skyrocket!
- Step outside of your comfort zone. Safe and familiar is comfortable but opportunity can only be found in places that you’ve never traveled before. Move beyond your own boundaries and explore the possibilities.
- Keep learning. There is always room for improvement and the only way to stay relevant is to never stop trying to become qualified.
- Think backwards. Once you have an end-goal in mind, outline the action steps that would get you there. Action steps are useless without a vision, so start by thinking of where you want to end up in the future.
- Stop preparing. Perfectionism and preparation are the best forms of procrastination. Just dive in and get started!
- Eliminate silly decisions. It’s very easy to waste time on menial tasks (going to the store to buy supplies, picking out an outfit, etc.) Establish a routine that will keep you from spending too much time on trivial tasks and focus on your major goals.
- Stop spending time, start investing it. Determine what’s worth your time, then assess if every opportunity deserves your attention. Don’t be afraid to say no.
- Review the numbers. Take a look at what you’re currently investing your time, energy, and money in. Therein lies your values, so makes changes where necessary.